This week the four of us girls moved into our for real apartment at 7:30 pm-ish on Tuesday night.
Bright and early the next morning Nikki, Blake, Nick and I were headed to the airport to fly to Malaga and apply for residency. Everything went really well throughout the application process, and we managed to have quite a few laughs in our sleep deprived state.
There may have even been some poetry about toast recited! Too bad I don't remember how it went - sorry :).
Regardless, I thought you would like to see a little of what southern Spain looks like.
 |
| Snow capped mountains on the horizon |
 |
| Turn around to see the Mediterranean on the horizon |
 |
| Steep hike |
 |
| Fat churros are a-stinkin'-mazing! |
 |
| Fishing |
And now I need to head to IKEA. Hoping to get settled into my room before starting language study on Monday!
2 comments:
Yay for the WHOLE team having applied for residency now! so glad you are in your new apartment now!! love you!
So, if the churros are "fat" does that mean extra fat fried and thus more like donuts?:) Still enjoying the pictures!
Post a Comment