There was a drumline marching through the neighborhood. Honestly. This city is crazy sometimes, which is one of the reasons I love it :).
Thursday, May 10, 2012
You never know what will happen when buying groceries
About a week and a half ago I was out purchasing some groceries when I noticed that there were a lot of police around diverting traffic and such. That, of course, caused me to wonder what was going on. It was kind of a strange time of day for a strike, so I didn't think that was it. Regardless, I decided to continue my grocery shopping while keeping an eye out. So, I continued on to the pollerĂa (the store where you buy all kinds of poultry meat). After I left, I heard music nearby, so I had to investigate.
There was a drumline marching through the neighborhood. Honestly. This city is crazy sometimes, which is one of the reasons I love it :).
There was a drumline marching through the neighborhood. Honestly. This city is crazy sometimes, which is one of the reasons I love it :).
No comments:
Post a Comment